Sunday, January 9, 2011

Before the Final Round

It's now January and I can really feel that time is going faster and faster because two weeks from now, it will be again our periodical test for the third quarter.
This grading period, our teacher introduced to us the Microsoft front page. This new application is for the editing of websites. it is my first time to make my own website and it is about our project before which is the Business and Industries of Vigan. at first, it's hard for me to use that application but as I go on I was used to it. because of this activity, I realized that making a website is really hard because you need to be creative so that the website that you are making will look good and so that other people will be attracted to it. Meanwhile, we also finished our other "exer" activities. From this third chapter of my fourth year life, I learn that we need to make our activities properly and as good as well. We need to be creative and lastly we need to learn more for the betterment of our own life.
Moving on, I promised to be more thirsty of knowledge. Well, that's it . . . . .!

1 comment:

  1. I like your post kevin.. You are really good and you get better everytime. .c:
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete