Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Dream, My Future

I woke up early, trying to make every work faster and after that I took a shower and Brought out my white uniform and went to my work. As I enter the door, I saw a lot of sick people trying to please the doctors to cure their diseases and illnesses.
Well, that would be me in the future, I will not be a doctor but a nurse who will help and assist the sick people. Wearing a white uniform like that is my dream in life. Since I was Still a child , i already wanted to become a successful nurse for some reasons. Honestly, I want it because I know that I could earn more money in this job than others. I want to uplift the quality of my life. I want to help my parents. I want to be financially stable so that no one will insult me again. I know I can fulfill this dreams and wants through this job. I know it will not be easy for me to achieve my dreams but with determination and perseverance, I know I can do it.
That would be me in the future. I know there will be barriers but with my strength and faith, I will break them.

No comments:

Post a Comment